0 Shouts - 19,475 Scrobbles
Not many artists have had the privillege of walking the path of Menacide, while still maintaining strong roots in the concrete of the Underground. He's sat in 54 Sound Studios in Detroit with Eminem (while recording with Proof of D12), has been featured in the Associated Press more than once, and prides a "nose to the grindstone" hustle in what is sure to be a very monumental indie career.Read More...
Having released a massive catalog of independent underground material, Mena has traveled to New York to record in a facility used by DMX during "The Great Depression" sessions, and has banged out songs with Detroit's King Gordy & Prozak, while also establishing himself as a solid one-half of the mixtape duo known as the "Heavy Hittaz" alongside McNastee. Coined the "King Of West Michigan", Menacide is also actively involved in the ever-spreading underground phenominon known as the "Wicked Underground".
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't Compare - 1,217 plays
- Underground King - 942 plays
- Hate Ballad - 1,063 plays
- Tongue Sick (Menacide Remix) - 658 plays
- Want U 2 Hate Me (Killmatic Remix) - 537 plays
- Braggin' Rightz - 696 plays
- Drugz (Rockwise Remix) - 584 plays
- I'm a Problem (feat. Heavy Hittaz) - 510 plays
- Punk'd - 441 plays
- Die Slow (feat. DJ Shy One & Mr. Sche) - 408 plays