9 Shouts - 19,303 Scrobbles
Not many artists have had the privillege of walking the path of Menacide, while still maintaining strong roots in the concrete of the Underground. He's sat in 54 Sound Studios in Detroit with Eminem (while recording with Proof of D12), has been featured in the Associated Press more than once, and prides a "nose to the grindstone" hustle in what is sure to be a very monumental indie career. Having released a massive catalog of independent underground material, Mena has traveled to New York to record in a facility used by DMX during "The Great Depression" sessions...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Can't Compare - (1:06) - 8 plays
- Gangsta Bitch - (3:05) - 4 plays
- I Wanna Know - (3:13) - 8 plays
- Gunz Pop - 4 plays
- Uh Oh - (3:31) - 8 plays
- Tha Bitch In You - (2:19) - 5 plays
- Tongue Like a Milla (feat. Q Strange) - (3:54) - 7 plays
- Problemz - (2:22) - 7 plays
- What Tha Deal Doe - (0:37) - 4 plays
- Moment - 3 plays