Men at Work
338 Shouts - 4,699,190 Scrobbles
Men at Work are a rock band which formed in Melbourne, Australia in 1979. The band's best known lineup consisted of Colin Hay (vocals, guitar), Ron Strykert (guitar, vocals), John Rees (bass), Greg Ham (saxophone, flute, keyboards), and Jerry Speiser (drums). The band is best known their worldwide hit singles "Who Can It Be Now?", "Down Under" and "Overkill", and released three albums - "Business as Usual" (1981), "Cargo" (1983) and "Two Hearts" (1985) - before disbanding in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTraveling in a fried-out combie
On a hippie trail, head full of zombie
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast
And she said
- LyricsWho can it be knocking at my door?
Go 'way, don't come 'round here no more
Can't you see that it's late at night?
I'm very tired and I'm not feeling right
All I wish is to be alone
- LyricsI can't get to sleep
I think about the implications
Of diving in too deep
And possibly the complications
Especially at night
- LyricsJump down the shelters to get away
The boys are cockin' up their guns
Tell us General is it party time?
If it is can we all come?
Don't think that we don't know
- LyricsSkip the skip up the road, off to school you go
Don't be a bad boy, Johnny, don't you slip up or play the fool
Oh no, Ma, Oh no, Da, I'll be your golden boy
I will obey every golden rule
Get told by the teacher not to day-dream
- Who Can It Be Now - (3:21) - 8,808 plays
- Underground - (3:03) - 4,919 plays
- Land Down Under - (0:34) - 7,872 plays
- Down By The Sea - (6:47) - 4,287 plays
- I Can See It In Your Eyes - (3:29) - 3,792 plays