Men at Work
360 Shouts - 5,396,548 Scrobbles
Men at Work are an ARIA Music Award winning and Grammy winning rock band that formed in Melbourne, Australia in 1979. Considered a popular part of the new wave movement in Australia, the band's best known line-up consisted of Colin Hay (vocals, guitar), Ron Strykert (guitar, vocals), John Rees (bass), Greg Ham (saxophone, flute, keyboards), and Jerry Speiser (drums). They are best known their worldwide hit singles "Who Can It Be Now?", "Down Under", and "Overkill".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Down Under - (3:40) - 133,725 plays
- Who Can It Be Now? - (3:23) - 41,181 plays
- Overkill - (3:47) - 24,127 plays
- It's a Mistake - (4:43) - 11,461 plays
- Be Good Johnny - (3:32) - 7,353 plays
- Who Can It Be Now - (3:21) - 6,554 plays
- Underground - (3:06) - 3,855 plays
- Down By the Sea - (6:50) - 3,157 plays
- I Can See It in Your Eyes - (3:23) - 3,292 plays
- Land Down Under - (0:34) - 4,960 plays