Men at Work
356 Shouts - 5,232,107 Scrobbles
Men at Work are an ARIA Music Award winning and Grammy winning rock band that formed in Melbourne, Australia in 1979. Considered a popular part of the new wave movement in Australia, the band's best known line-up consisted of Colin Hay (vocals, guitar), Ron Strykert (guitar, vocals), John Rees (bass), Greg Ham (saxophone, flute, keyboards), and Jerry Speiser (drums). They are best known their worldwide hit singles "Who Can It Be Now?", "Down Under", and "Overkill".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Down Under - (3:40) - 129,050 plays
- Who Can It Be Now? - (3:23) - 39,542 plays
- Overkill - (3:47) - 25,850 plays
- LyricsJump down the shelters to get away
The boys are cockin' up their guns
Tell us General is it party time?
If it is can we all come?
Don't think that we don't know
- LyricsSkip the skip up the road, off to school you go
Don't be a bad boy, Johnny, don't you slip up or play the fool
Oh no, Ma, Oh no, Da, I'll be your golden boy
I will obey every golden rule
Get told by the teacher not to day-dream
- Who Can It Be Now - (3:21) - 6,786 plays
- Underground - (3:06) - 4,166 plays
- Down By the Sea - (6:50) - 3,676 plays
- Land Down Under - (0:34) - 5,454 plays
- I Can See It in Your Eyes - (3:23) - 3,666 plays