Men at Work
362 Shouts - 5,482,708 Scrobbles
Men at Work are an ARIA Music Award winning and Grammy winning rock band that formed in Melbourne, Australia in 1979. Considered a popular part of the new wave movement in Australia, the band's best known line-up consisted of Colin Hay (vocals, guitar), Ron Strykert (guitar, vocals), John Rees (bass), Greg Ham (saxophone, flute, keyboards), and Jerry Speiser (drums). They are best known their worldwide hit singles "Who Can It Be Now?", "Down Under", and "Overkill".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Down Under - (3:40) - 135,685 plays
- Who Can It Be Now? - (3:23) - 41,047 plays
- Overkill - (3:47) - 22,261 plays
- It's a Mistake - (4:43) - 11,402 plays
- Be Good Johnny - (3:32) - 7,252 plays
- Who Can It Be Now - (3:21) - 6,133 plays
- Underground - (3:06) - 3,877 plays
- I Can See It in Your Eyes - (3:23) - 3,273 plays
- Down By the Sea - (6:50) - 3,088 plays
- Land Down Under - (0:34) - 4,517 plays