Men at Work
355 Shouts - 5,186,478 Scrobbles
Men at Work are an ARIA Music Award winning and Grammy winning rock band that formed in Melbourne, Australia in 1979. Considered a popular part of the new wave movement in Australia, the band's best known line-up consisted of Colin Hay (vocals, guitar), Ron Strykert (guitar, vocals), John Rees (bass), Greg Ham (saxophone, flute, keyboards), and Jerry Speiser (drums). They are best known their worldwide hit singles "Who Can It Be Now?", "Down Under", and "Overkill".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Down Under - (3:39) - 128,915 plays
- LyricsWho can it be knocking at my door?
Go 'way, don't come 'round here no more
Can't you see that it's late at night?
I'm very tired and I'm not feeling right
All I wish is to be alone
- Overkill - (3:47) - 26,094 plays
- It's a Mistake - (4:43) - 12,412 plays
- Be Good Johnny - (3:32) - 7,946 plays
- Who Can It Be Now - (3:21) - 6,671 plays
- Underground - (3:06) - 4,230 plays
- Down By the Sea - (6:50) - 3,751 plays
- Land Down Under - (0:34) - 5,654 plays
- I Can See It in Your Eyes - (3:23) - 3,798 plays