Men Without Hats
177 Shouts - 1,988,765 Scrobbles
Men Without Hats is a Canadian new wave rock and synthpop group from Montreal, Quebec, Canada that formed in 1977, achieving their most popularity in the 80s. Best known for their international top 40 hits "The Safety Dance" and "Pop Goes The World", they're characterized by the deep, expressive vocals of their lead singer Ivan and their elaborate use of synthesizers and electronic processing. Men Without Hats were always, at the core, Ivan Doroschuk (who also has released solo work as Ivan) and his brother Stefan Doroschuk joining up with various other members...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Safety Dance - (4:32) - 53,457 plays
- Safety Dance - (2:45) - 18,285 plays
- Pop Goes The World - (3:45) - 4,610 plays
- The Safety Dance (Video Version) - Bonus Track - (2:47) - 2,171 plays
- The safety dance - extended club mix - (4:35) - 1,979 plays
- I Got The Message - (4:39) - 1,868 plays
- Living In China - (3:02) - 1,501 plays
- Antarctica - (3:26) - 1,413 plays
- I Like - (4:12) - 1,469 plays
- The Safety Dance (extended version) - (4:34) - 1,263 plays