Men Of Standard
3 Shouts - 143,208 Scrobbles
There’s a lot to be said for a name. In the Book of Genesis, around the year 2,000 B.C., the Almighty himself changes Jacob’s name to “Israel,” meaning “one who clings to God.” And in a classic example of rising to the calling of a given name, he became the very father of God’s chosen people. In the year 1995 A.D., two of God’s other countless children, Isaac Carree and Lowell Pye, were young men highly gifted in music and deeply rooted in their faith, with a passion to serve God in song, and in search of the means to fulfill that calling.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Your Will - (4:52) - 555 plays
- Lord You're Everything - (4:57) - 401 plays
- God Take Care Of Me - (4:17) - 74 plays
- Yet Will I Trust In Him - (4:53) - 65 plays
- Trust in God - (4:55) - 133 plays
- Latter Rain - (5:35) - 53 plays
- Coming Home - (4:44) - 91 plays
- I Will - (2:39) - 29 plays
- I Need You - (3:17) - 20 plays
- Cover Me - (5:18) - 24 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online