Men Of Standard
3 Shouts - 139,885 Scrobbles
There’s a lot to be said for a name. In the Book of Genesis, around the year 2,000 B.C., the Almighty himself changes Jacob’s name to “Israel,” meaning “one who clings to God.” And in a classic example of rising to the calling of a given name, he became the very father of God’s chosen people. In the year 1995 A.D., two of God’s other countless children, Isaac Carree and Lowell Pye, were young men highly gifted in music and deeply rooted in their faith, with a passion to serve God in song, and in search of the means to fulfill that calling.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In Your Will - (4:52) - 351 plays
- Lord You're Everything - (4:57) - 195 plays
- Yet Will I Trust In Him - (4:53) - 171 plays
- Surrounded - (3:15) - 133 plays
- Latter Rain - (5:35) - 135 plays
- I Will - (2:39) - 176 plays
- Yeah, Yeah - (4:37) - 88 plays
- He Cares - (4:55) - 84 plays
- I Need You - (3:17) - 84 plays
- Cover Me - (5:18) - 76 plays