53 Shouts - 378,318 Scrobbles
Memphis is 1) a musical duo brought together in 2002 by Stars front man Torquil Campbell and long time friend and musician Chris Dumont. Dumont, originally from North Carolina, first met Campbell in New York City in the early 1990s. With Campbell's childhood friends Chris Seligman, James Shaw, and Adam Marvy, the pair played together in a band called Luxe. Later, Seligman and Campbell would form Canada's indie pop group Stars, while Shaw would go on to form Metric with Emily Haines.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Want The Lights On After Dark - (3:26) - 811 plays
- Apocalypse Pop Song - (4:28) - 529 plays
- I Am The Photographer - (4:49) - 387 plays
- Wait! - (4:42) - 446 plays
- Five Loops - (3:54) - 276 plays
- Reservoir - (7:13) - 195 plays
- I'll Do Whatever You Want - (3:30) - 492 plays
- I Dreamed We Fell Apart - (4:00) - 136 plays
- In the Cinema Alone - (2:50) - 121 plays
- Here Comes A City - (1:54) - 182 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online