53 Shouts - 376,721 Scrobbles
Memphis is 1) a musical duo brought together in 2002 by Stars front man Torquil Campbell and long time friend and musician Chris Dumont. Dumont, originally from North Carolina, first met Campbell in New York City in the early 1990s. With Campbell's childhood friends Chris Seligman, James Shaw, and Adam Marvy, the pair played together in a band called Luxe. Later, Seligman and Campbell would form Canada's indie pop group Stars, while Shaw would go on to form Metric with Emily Haines.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Want The Lights On After Dark - (3:26) - 912 plays
- I Am The Photographer - (4:49) - 417 plays
- Apocalypse Pop Song - (4:28) - 520 plays
- Wait! - (4:42) - 489 plays
- Five Loops - (3:54) - 312 plays
- Reservoir - (7:13) - 247 plays
- Here Comes A City - (1:54) - 185 plays
- I Dreamed We Fell Apart - (4:00) - 182 plays
- I'll Do Whatever You Want - (3:30) - 364 plays
- What Is This Thing Called? - (4:02) - 111 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online