53 Shouts - 371,667 Scrobbles
Memphis is 1) a musical duo brought together in 2002 by Stars front man Torquil Campbell and long time friend and musician Chris Dumont. Dumont, originally from North Carolina, first met Campbell in New York City in the early 1990s. With Campbell's childhood friends Chris Seligman, James Shaw, and Adam Marvy, the pair played together in a band called Luxe. Later, Seligman and Campbell would form Canada's indie pop group Stars, while Shaw would go on to form Metric with Emily Haines.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Want The Lights On After Dark - (3:26) - 676 plays
- Apocalypse Pop Song - (4:28) - 540 plays
- I Am The Photographer - (4:49) - 364 plays
- Reservoir - (7:13) - 321 plays
- Five Loops - (3:54) - 246 plays
- Wait! - (4:42) - 551 plays
- Here Comes A City - (1:54) - 177 plays
- I'll Do Whatever You Want - (3:30) - 428 plays
- Give Me More - (3:14) - 102 plays
- What Is This Thing Called? - (4:02) - 160 plays