53 Shouts - 373,089 Scrobbles
Memphis is 1) a musical duo brought together in 2002 by Stars front man Torquil Campbell and long time friend and musician Chris Dumont. Dumont, originally from North Carolina, first met Campbell in New York City in the early 1990s. With Campbell's childhood friends Chris Seligman, James Shaw, and Adam Marvy, the pair played together in a band called Luxe. Later, Seligman and Campbell would form Canada's indie pop group Stars, while Shaw would go on to form Metric with Emily Haines.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Want The Lights On After Dark - (3:26) - 685 plays
- I Am The Photographer - (4:49) - 345 plays
- Apocalypse Pop Song - (4:28) - 494 plays
- Reservoir - (7:13) - 312 plays
- Wait! - (4:42) - 530 plays
- Five Loops - (3:54) - 209 plays
- Here Comes A City - (1:54) - 148 plays
- I'll Do Whatever You Want - (3:30) - 419 plays
- I Dreamed We Fell Apart - (4:00) - 281 plays
- What Is This Thing Called? - (4:02) - 132 plays