0 Shouts - 103,450 Scrobbles
There are at least 8 artists who use this name:Read More...
1. Spanish pop singer
2. American jazz singer
3. Japanese pop band
4. Belgian Singer/songwriter
5. Japanese pop singer
6. Dutch glamrock band
7. a rap artist
8. French progrock band
9. a video game music remixer
1. Spanish Melodía Ruiz Gutiérrez (born October 18, 1990 in Dos Hermanas, Spain), better known in the Spanish music world as Melody, is a pop singer. Some close relatives used to belong to a music group named Los Quillos.
She released her first album, Melody in 2000. She released a second CD in December 2002 and she went on tour in Latin America again in 2003.
2. American Melody Swink is a jazz singer native of California moved to Chicago releasing her albums as "Melody".
Melody Swink penned every word on her passionate, poetic debut CD, entitled “Travel Me” (Produced by Leo Sidran). "Today Is Someday”, is a gorgeously crafted and presented double-CD follow-up project. It further stretches her musical and personal message through 2 CD’s of Jazz and Dance tracks presented in a “Grammy award contender” (Urban Network Magazine) quality, hard bound photo montage art book.
Also a writer, poet, songwriter, now a playwright, with first comedy for the stage “The D-Cup Diatribes” is slated for a Fall 2007 World Premiere in Chicago.
3. Melody, a band from Japan. Their music is a happy pop-style. After they disbanded three of the members continued as THE★MELODY, calling themselves "Super Ultra Miracle Rock Band".
Tag japanese MELODY as ＭＥＬＯＤＹ, please.
4. Belgian Nathalie Lefebvre (born T'Sobbel on January 20, 1977 in Ronse, Belgium), known under the name of Melody, was a Belgian singer. She sang in French.
5. melody. (石川 美由紀 メロディ Miyuki Melody Ishikawa?) (born February 24, 1982 in Hawaii, U.S.) is a female J-Pop singer and TV host. She debuted on February 2, 2003 with the song "Dreamin' Away", under Toy's Factory. According to melody.'s blog (October 22, 2008), she states that she will put her musical career on hiatus and pursue a career as a fashion designer.
6. A Dutch glam rock group from the 1970s.
7. A rap artist that had a song called "Cool Chillin" in 1989. It featured on the first of the Deep Heat compilations released in the UK. It was also featured on The Rap Sound of Chicago.
8. A French prog rock band
Bass - Gerard Batrya
Drums, Percussion - Phil Louvet
Guitar, Vocals - Jean-Luc L'Hermite
Keyboards - Didier Dupard
Vocals, Percussion - Diana Chase* , Patrick Frehner
Producer - Philippe Besombes
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Feel The Rush (Junkie XL Remix) - 10,198 plays
- El Baile del Gorila - 5,131 plays
- Crystal Love - 1,581 plays
- Simple as that - 1,380 plays
- Affirmation (MMX5 - Ending) - 2,823 plays
- resolut(-ion) [MMZ4 - Esperanto] - 2,603 plays
- De Pata Negra - 1,510 plays
- realize - 5,109 plays
- Amante de la luna - 2,730 plays
- Don’t Let Go - 701 plays