48 Shouts - 180,415 Scrobbles
Mellow Candle was an Irish progressive folk rock band of the 70s. Though sometimes compared to Renaissance, Pentangle, and Fairport Convention, Mellow Candle had a distinctive sound driven by the interweaving harmonies of singers Clodagh Simonds and Alison Williams, the melodic bass playing of Frank Boylan, and original songwriting. The band hailed from Ireland but had some hard luck with English record labels and their sole album Swaddling Songs (1972) sank like a stone despite some warm critical reviews.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Heaven Heath - (3:00) - 1,166 plays
- Sheep Season - (5:01) - 1,072 plays
- Silversong - (4:27) - 597 plays
- Boulders On My Grave - (3:28) - 631 plays
- Messenger Birds - (3:40) - 556 plays
- Dan the Wing - (2:45) - 642 plays
- The Poet and the Witch - (2:52) - 630 plays
- Buy Or Beware - (3:06) - 547 plays
- Reverend Sisters - (4:19) - 535 plays
- Break Your Token - (2:27) - 553 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online