0 Shouts - 2,720 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Hawaii, Melissa grew up playing piano and discovered songwriting in high school, when the lively Mr. Troutner (her choir director) offered a free after-school guitar lesson for anyone interested. He told the group to pick up some Fender thins and get going with a few basic chords. Melissa went straight home afterwards. With her borrowed pick in hand, she snuck into her stepdad's closet to borrow his dusty classical guitar. Sitting in the grass in the front yard, she wrote her first song.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Getting Ready to Fall in Love Again - (2:47) - 7 plays
- Circles - (5:31) - 2 plays
- Love Me Back - (3:18) - 2 plays
- Nothing, Nothing - (3:58) - 4 plays
- Other Side - (4:15) - 3 plays
- Keep My Head Up - (3:12) - 2 plays
- Grounded - (3:51) - 3 plays
- All My Heart - (3:19) - 1 plays
- Heads or Tails - (3:53) - 2 plays
- Lapsed - Original - (6:00) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online