12 Shouts - 36,711 Scrobbles
Melina Aslanidou was born in Stuttgart though she soon returned with her family to Greece and grew up in Giannitsa.
Her first contact with music was in an early age when she started participating in the local choir and later on in the musical school events. In her 18 years she went to Thessaloniki for studies and later on she started singing in small student venues.
In 1996 she met Christos Mitrentzis, a remarkable Greek traditional musician and she collaborated with him in the following years.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- To Lathos - (3:23) - 141 plays
- Aorati Pligi - (4:35) - 91 plays
- Tis Zois To Monopati - (4:00) - 76 plays
- Triti Fora - (3:40) - 51 plays
- Me Hromata Dika Sou - (3:18) - 51 plays
- To Parelthon Mou - (3:52) - 37 plays
- Kanis Den Irthe - (3:19) - 20 plays
- Kokkino Vathi - (1:15) - 26 plays
- Omos Den Xero - Live - (2:36) - 20 plays
- Hronia San Vrohi - Live - (2:49) - 23 plays