40 Shouts - 90,906 Scrobbles
Meliah Rage was formed in Boston in 1985 and attracted the attention of Epic Records, who released their first two albums along with a live EP. Though their music was strong (a powerful thrashy metal style in the vein of prime Metal Church), they didn't seem to get the push one might have expected given their major label status, and thus they faded from view. In 1992 an album/demo was recorded with a new rhythm section featuring none other than Godsmack frontman Sully Erna on drums...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Beginning of the End - (3:00) - 297 plays
- Bates Motel - (3:52) - 216 plays
- Meliah Rage - (7:06) - 210 plays
- Enter the Darkness - (4:17) - 191 plays
- No Mind - (2:48) - 145 plays
- Deadly Existence - (4:40) - 151 plays
- The Pack - (6:33) - 142 plays
- Solitary Solitude - (6:27) - 132 plays
- Impaling Doom - (5:07) - 142 plays
- Decline of Rule - (5:07) - 111 plays