603 Shouts - 2,187,230 Scrobbles
Melanie Fiona Hallim (born July 4, 1983) is a Grammy winning Canadian R&B singer-songwriter from Toronto, Ontario. She was born to Guyanese immigrant parents (mixed with black, Indian, and Portuguese ethnicities) and grew up in the inner city of Toronto. Living in a music filled household, Fiona says she always knew music was her passion. Her father was a guitarist in a band and would allow her to sit on the stage when she was younger as he practiced, and remembers her mother playing music at home; everything from The Ronettes to Whitney Houston.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Monday Morning - (3:38) - 10,831 plays
- Give It To Me Right - (3:43) - 8,910 plays
- It Kills Me - (4:11) - 3,665 plays
- 4AM - (4:50) - 3,194 plays
- Wrong Side Of A Love Song - (4:30) - 2,902 plays
- Bang Bang - (3:28) - 2,236 plays
- 4 AM - (3:56) - 2,386 plays
- This Time - (3:37) - 1,577 plays
- Gone And Never Coming Back - (3:45) - 1,426 plays
- Break Down These Walls - (4:09) - 1,308 plays