6 Shouts - 115,872 Scrobbles
Mel Tillis (born Lonnie Melvin Tillis August 8, 1932) is an American country music singer. Although he had been recording songs since the late 1950s, his biggest success occurred in the '70s, with a long list of Top 10 hits. Tillis' biggest hits include, "I Ain't Never", "Good Woman Blues", and "Coca-Cola Cowboy". He also has won the CMA Awards most coveted award, Entertainer of the Year. His daughter is country music singer, Pam Tillis. He is also well-known for his speech impediment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell I ain't never, I ain't never
Seen nobody like you no, no, no
Never have I ever seen nobody like you
Lord you call me up and say, "Meet me at nine"
I have to hurry hurry but I'm there on time
- Good Woman Blues - (2:51) - 124 plays
- Coca Cola Cowboy - (3:23) - 117 plays
- Coca Cola Cowboy - Ralph Emery's Country Legends Homecoming Vol 2 album version - (3:30) - 100 plays
- LyricsWell, once I was a slave at the sawmill
Talk about a poor boy, talk about a poor boy
Never saw a dollar bill
Well, my work was so hard at the sawmill
Think about a poor boy, think about a poor boy
- Neon Rose - (2:23) - 50 plays
- New Patches - (2:33) - 51 plays
- Stomp Them Grapes - (2:32) - 41 plays
- Heart Over Mind - (2:34) - 36 plays
- Southern Rains - (2:36) - 33 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online