6 Shouts - 117,372 Scrobbles
Mel Tillis (born Lonnie Melvin Tillis August 8, 1932) is an American country music singer. Although he had been recording songs since the late 1950s, his biggest success occurred in the '70s, with a long list of Top 10 hits. Tillis' biggest hits include, "I Ain't Never", "Good Woman Blues", and "Coca-Cola Cowboy". He also has won the CMA Awards most coveted award, Entertainer of the Year. His daughter is country music singer, Pam Tillis. He is also well-known for his speech impediment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell I ain't never, I ain't never
Seen nobody like you no, no, no
Never have I ever seen nobody like you
Lord you call me up and say, "Meet me at nine"
I have to hurry hurry but I'm there on time
- Coca Cola Cowboy - Ralph Emery's Country Legends Homecoming Vol 2 album version - (3:30) - 124 plays
- Coca Cola Cowboy - (3:23) - 140 plays
- Good Woman Blues - (2:51) - 122 plays
- LyricsI love you so much that I can't leave you"
Even though my mind tells me I should
But then you make me think you really want me
Then all my thoughts of leaving do no good
You've got me heart over mind, worried all the time
- New Patches - (2:33) - 54 plays
- Neon Rose - (2:23) - 59 plays
- Sawmill - (2:03) - 54 plays
- Stomp Them Grapes - (2:32) - 40 plays
- Heaven Everyday - (2:37) - 36 plays