6 Shouts - 113,846 Scrobbles
Mel Tillis (born Lonnie Melvin Tillis August 8, 1932) is an American country music singer. Although he had been recording songs since the late 1950s, his biggest success occurred in the '70s, with a long list of Top 10 hits. Tillis' biggest hits include, "I Ain't Never", "Good Woman Blues", and "Coca-Cola Cowboy". He also has won the CMA Awards most coveted award, Entertainer of the Year. His daughter is country music singer, Pam Tillis. He is also well-known for his speech impediment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell I ain't never, I ain't never
Seen nobody like you no, no, no
Never have I ever seen nobody like you
Lord you call me up and say, "Meet me at nine"
I have to hurry hurry but I'm there on time
- Coca Cola Cowboy - (3:23) - 136 plays
- LyricsWell, once I was a slave at the sawmill
Talk about a poor boy, talk about a poor boy
Never saw a dollar bill
Well, my work was so hard at the sawmill
Think about a poor boy, think about a poor boy
- Coca Cola Cowboy - Ralph Emery's Country Legends Homecoming Vol 2 album version - (3:30) - 81 plays
- Good Woman Blues - (2:51) - 132 plays
- New Patches - (2:33) - 89 plays
- Woman In The Back Of My Mind - (2:49) - 79 plays
- Memory Maker - (2:55) - 76 plays
- Neon Rose - (2:23) - 90 plays
- Heart Over Mind - (2:34) - 52 plays