6 Shouts - 114,552 Scrobbles
Mel Tillis (born Lonnie Melvin Tillis August 8, 1932) is an American country music singer. Although he had been recording songs since the late 1950s, his biggest success occurred in the '70s, with a long list of Top 10 hits. Tillis' biggest hits include, "I Ain't Never", "Good Woman Blues", and "Coca-Cola Cowboy". He also has won the CMA Awards most coveted award, Entertainer of the Year. His daughter is country music singer, Pam Tillis. He is also well-known for his speech impediment.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell I ain't never, I ain't never
Seen nobody like you no, no, no
Never have I ever seen nobody like you
Lord you call me up and say, "Meet me at nine"
I have to hurry hurry but I'm there on time
- Coca Cola Cowboy - (3:23) - 106 plays
- Good Woman Blues - (2:51) - 143 plays
- Coca Cola Cowboy - Ralph Emery's Country Legends Homecoming Vol 2 album version - (3:30) - 90 plays
- LyricsNow and then an old friend tries to help me
By telling me there's someone that I should meet
Hey, but I don't have the heart to start all over
'Cause my heart is laying at another's feet
You just don't put new patches on old garments
- Sawmill - (2:03) - 55 plays
- Neon Rose - (2:23) - 47 plays
- Stomp Them Grapes - (2:32) - 49 plays
- Burning Memories - (3:12) - 88 plays
- Heart Over Mind - (2:34) - 29 plays