Mel & Tim
6 Shouts - 91,008 Scrobbles
Chicago soul duo Mel & Tim were cousins — Mel Hardin and Tim McPherson — who actually hailed from Holly Springs, MS, and made their way to Chicago via St. Louis. They were discovered by Gene Chandler and signed to his Bamboo label in 1969, when they scored a Top Ten pop and R&B single with the good-humored classic "Backfield in Motion." The follow-up, "Good Guys Only Win in the Movies," supplied the title for their first album and hit the R&B Top 20 later that year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Starting All Over Again - (3:50) - 1,413 plays
- Backfield In Motion - (5:30) - 915 plays
- Keep The Faith - (3:59) - 418 plays
- Keep The Fiath - (3:56) - 71 plays
- Forever And A Day - (4:44) - 63 plays
- Good Guys Only Win In The Movies - (2:44) - 102 plays
- The Same Folks - (3:24) - 46 plays
- That's The Way I Want To Live My Life - (3:09) - 47 plays
- What's Your Name - (2:51) - 47 plays
- I May Not Be What You Want - (2:57) - 38 plays