Meet Me In St. Louis
250 Shouts - 432,087 Scrobbles
Meet Me In St. Louis were a post-hardcore band from Guildford, Surrey, formed in 2005. They were signed to Function Records & BSM Records in England and Denovali Records in Germany, the band's name originates from the 1944 film of the same name. Their much-hyped first LP Variations On Swing received a nationwide release on 24 September 2007 following the release of two EPs, a split release with fellow labelmates Secondsmile and contributions in several compilations.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All We Need Is A Little Energon And A Lot Of Luck - (3:44) - 832 plays
- You're Doomed - (2:20) - 636 plays
- The Kid Who Had His Ear Slapped By The Druggist - (4:31) - 613 plays
- Well You Damn Well Should! - (2:33) - 484 plays
- I Am Champagne And You Are Shit - (4:51) - 398 plays
- The Torso Has Been Severed in Mid Thorax - (4:23) - 407 plays
- We Need To Act Like We Don't Need This Shit, Then They Give Us The Shit For Free - (4:10) - 429 plays
- I Beat Up The Bathroom, I'm Sorry - (5:03) - 520 plays
- Right This Way, You Maverick Renegade - (5:28) - 391 plays
- I've Got Knives In My Eyes, I'm Going Home Sick - (4:34) - 323 plays