10 Shouts - 82,863 Scrobbles
Hailing from Massachusetts, Jesse Skeens moved to Orlando, Florida in the summer of 1980 at the age of seven.
It was during his upbringing in Florida that Jesse's first influences, HipHop, Miami Bass and early electronic bands like New Order, 808 State, and the proto-acid house Happy Mondays and Stone Roses came to define his concept of sound. At age 16 he began to create his own house music based on the UK's Stateside influx of what would come to be known as the sound of the Summer of Love. Eventually his music would be sought after by the most reputable DJs in the world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Resurrection - Ambient Dub - (4:26) - 351 plays
- Resurrection - (8:30) - 269 plays
- Release - (9:43) - 190 plays
- Resurrection (Proff Remix) - (5:05) - 164 plays
- The Baseline Track - (8:08) - 141 plays
- Resurrection (Ambient Dub) - (4:27) - 76 plays
- Release (Lexicon Avenue Remix) - (7:58) - 76 plays
- Trauma (Stephen J. Kroos Remix) - (5:34) - 36 plays
- Resurrection (dub mix) - (4:21) - 63 plays
- My Release - (6:15) - 41 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online