10 Shouts - 73,698 Scrobbles
Hailing from Massachusetts, Jesse Skeens moved to Orlando, Florida in the summer of 1980 at the age of seven.
It was during his upbringing in Florida that Jesse's first influences, HipHop, Miami Bass and early electronic bands like New Order, 808 State, and the proto-acid house Happy Mondays and Stone Roses came to define his concept of sound. At age 16 he began to create his own house music based on the UK's Stateside influx of what would come to be known as the sound of the Summer of Love. Eventually his music would be sought after by the most reputable DJs in the world.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Release - (9:43) - 455 plays
- The Baseline Track - (8:08) - 266 plays
- Resurrection - (8:30) - 327 plays
- Resurrection (Proff Remix) - (5:05) - 310 plays
- Resurrection (Ambient Dub) - (4:27) - 251 plays
- Resurrection - Ambient Dub - (4:26) - 159 plays
- Release (Lexicon Avenue Remix) - (7:58) - 100 plays
- Flanker - (9:44) - 93 plays
- Resurrection (dub mix) - (4:21) - 93 plays
- Trauma (Inkfish Mix) - (13:22) - 77 plays