579 Shouts - 8,340,426 Scrobbles
Meat Loaf (born Marvin Lee Aday on September 27, 1947 in Dallas, Texas) is an American actor and rock and roll performer who came to fame with his album Bat Out of Hell and for his movie performances, including Eddie in The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Robert "Bob" Paulson in Fight Club and Jack Black's father in Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny. The All Of Me Songfacts reports that Meat Loaf described his 12th studio album, Hell in a Handbasket, to Billboard as, "the most personal record I've ever made.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe sirens are screamin'
And the fires are howlin'
Way down in the valley tonight
There's a man in the shadows
With a gun in his eye
- LyricsWell, I remember every little thing as if it happened only yesterday
Parking by the lake and there was not another car in sight
And I never had a girl looking any better than you did
And all the kids at school, they were wishing they were me that night
And now our bodies are, oh, so close and tight
- LyricsAnd I would do anything for love, I'd run right into hell and back
I would do anything for love, I'll never lie to you and that's a fact
But I'll never forget the way you feel right now, oh no, no way
And I would do anything for love, but I won't do that, I won't do that
Anything for love, oh I would do anything for love
- LyricsBaby we can talk all night
But that ain't getting us nowhere
I told you everything I possibly can
There's nothin' left inside of here
And maybe you can cry all night
- You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night) - (5:04) - 13,945 plays
- Heaven Can Wait - (4:40) - 11,546 plays
- Dead Ringer for Love - (4:21) - 9,489 plays
- All Revved up With No Place To Go - (4:18) - 7,999 plays
- I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That) (Radio Edit) - (5:24) - 8,691 plays
- For Crying Out Loud - (8:45) - 7,479 plays