Measured in Angles
12 Shouts - 17,899 Scrobbles
A fitting analogy is one which likens the history of the engine to a steamroller, gathering momentum slowly and steadily to reach peak performance in the last hundred or so years. In a broad sense, engines have populated this reality for a much longer time than human consciousness can comprehend, the lineage traceable back to single celled entities that once called the oceans home. In this broadest sense, the engine is understood as anything that converts a particular form of force into another form of force.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Combustion - (4:09) - 22 plays
- Axiom or the Truth that Drives Us - (7:41) - 10 plays
- Karmacinogenics - (5:44) - 15 plays
- The Diderot Effect - (1:42) - 10 plays
- S-T Compression - (1:07) - 10 plays
- Glacial Concrete - (1:46) - 10 plays
- Reification - (4:10) - 8 plays
- Suburban Bliss - (1:22) - 9 plays
- Class Warfare - (8:56) - 4 plays
- Minerva's Owl - (6:11) - 3 plays