41 Shouts - 195,065 Scrobbles
As the "succeed in your job" generation rotates in a preordained orbit, we receive signals from a star reminding us of the poetry of the glow dying down. Hamburg three-piece Me Succeeds combine everything the idea of youth promises: euphoria and recklessness, but equally melancholy and the courae to doubt.
Borders between musical genres don't need to be crossed anymore, since they have been eliminated long ago. Back when they first met in the outskirts of Munich in 2002 already, Lorin Strohm and Sebastian Kokus combined guitars and synths, intricate melodies and particulate loops.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- pump up the jam - (4:16) - 1,438 plays
- The Screws Holding It Together - (2:58) - 1,253 plays
- Black waves - (3:18) - 942 plays
- Riemerling (Arp Aubert Remix) - (8:51) - 535 plays
- The Show - (4:42) - 384 plays
- No Talk - (4:00) - 508 plays
- Riemerling - (3:35) - 574 plays
- teachers - (4:27) - 727 plays
- Seventeen - (1:25) - 504 plays
- Your Leg Is A Dagger Ram It Trough My Chest - (2:42) - 321 plays