261 Shouts - 2,456,095 Scrobbles
Me'shell Ndegéocello (born August 29, 1968) is a singer, bassist, and multi-instrumentalist. She was born Michelle Johnson to Army lieutenant (and saxophonist) father Jacques Johnson and her mother, Helen in Berlin, Germany. Raised in Washington, D.C., Meshell Suhaila Bashir Shakur (as she became known) adopted the surname Ndegéocello, which means "free like a bird", while still in her teens. She has been hailed in the music press as a redeemer of soul music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fool of Me - (3:28) - 1,220 plays
- Beautiful - (0:51) - 1,237 plays
- Grace - (4:25) - 994 plays
- Bitter - (4:13) - 1,078 plays
- Andromeda & The Milky Way - (4:30) - 875 plays
- Come Smoke My Herb - (3:51) - 779 plays
- The Way - (4:58) - 721 plays
- Love Song #1 - (4:02) - 752 plays
- Adam - (2:21) - 657 plays
- Who Is He and What Is He to You - (4:44) - 555 plays