0 Shouts - 4,433 Scrobbles
McKeever’s Crossing is an Alberta based band that incorporates elements of celtic, jazz, bluegrass, and folk music into its unique style. McKeever’s Crossing’s recently released album, “Look Both Ways,” is an expression of the diverse tastes and musical influences to which many young Albertans are exposed. At ages 18 to 22, McKeever’s Crossing represents the next generation of folk-inspired musicians whilst constituting a well-established and acclaimed presence in the Albertan musical community.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back Home in Derry - (4:06) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online