0 Shouts - 4,430 Scrobbles
McKeever’s Crossing is an Alberta based band that incorporates elements of celtic, jazz, bluegrass, and folk music into its unique style. McKeever’s Crossing’s recently released album, “Look Both Ways,” is an expression of the diverse tastes and musical influences to which many young Albertans are exposed. At ages 18 to 22, McKeever’s Crossing represents the next generation of folk-inspired musicians whilst constituting a well-established and acclaimed presence in the Albertan musical community.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Toolbox Polkas - (3:14) - 33 plays
- Back Home in Derry - (4:06) - 26 plays
- Scarborough Fair - (2:41) - 24 plays
- The Wind that Shakes the Barley - 2 plays
- Follow Me Up to Carlow - 1 plays
- Heavy Water - (3:29) - 1 plays
- Monday Morning Kitchen Party - (2:52) - 1 plays
- She Moved Through the Fair - (4:13) - 1 plays
- Jack's Rant - (2:56) - 1 plays
- Arran Boat Song - 1 plays