2 Shouts - 44,323 Scrobbles
McGuinness Flint was a British rock band formed in 1970 . After Manfred Mann had imploded in1969, the group's latter-day guitarist Tom Mcguinness joined up with Hughie Flint who had played with many of the big names on the UK blues scene. Both were heavily influenced by The Band's music and their album 'Music From The Big Pink'. Completing their concept was Dennis Coulson on vocals, Paul Rutherford joined on trombone whilst Colosseum bassist Tony Reeves recommended two songwriters: Benny Gallagher and Graham Lyle.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When I'm Dead and Gone - (3:42) - 2,319 plays
- Malt And Barley Blues - (2:13) - 341 plays
- When I'm Dead and Gone - 1996 - Remaster - (3:42) - 53 plays
- When I'm Dead And Gone (BBC Radio 1 Session DLT 9/11/70) - (3:36) - 60 plays
- Malt & Barley Blues - (2:13) - 34 plays
- Lazy Afternoon - (3:53) - 30 plays
- Heritage - (2:19) - 30 plays
- Bodang Buck - (3:05) - 24 plays
- I'm Letting You Know - (3:26) - 26 plays
- When I'm Dead & Gone - (3:40) - 44 plays