81 Shouts - 1,734,088 Scrobbles
Alfred McCoy Tyner (born 11 December 1938) is a jazz pianist from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, known for his work with the John Coltrane Quartet and a long solo career. Tyner was born in Philadelphia as the oldest of three children. He was encouraged to study piano by his mother. He finally began studying the piano at age 13 and within two years, music had become the focal point in his life. His early influences included Bud Powell, a Philadelphia neighbor.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- When Sunny Gets Blue - (4:43) - 24,450 plays
- Search For Peace - (7:33) - 2,988 plays
- Passion Dance - (8:43) - 2,976 plays
- Contemplation - (9:13) - 3,048 plays
- Blues On The Corner - (6:32) - 1,484 plays
- Four By Five - (5:31) - 1,325 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (6:11) - 1,214 plays
- Naima - (12:12) - 1,162 plays
- Satin Doll - (7:10) - 1,095 plays
- Three Flowers - (10:13) - 758 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online