0 Shouts - 1,370 Scrobbles
Maydrïm was born from the idea of wanting to create a different kind of pop music; something special within the pop culture. It proposed to be a daring, Avant-garde and contemporary project, yearning for original and graceful musical initiatives.Read More...
Maydrïm is formed by singer-actress Sara Montgomery-Campbell, composer-producer Antonio Escobar (a.k.a. Alan May) and guitarrist Alex Badreddine. Maydrïm have currently finished a new studio album “Makeyourselfagain” after over one year of continuous exhausting work both composing and in the studio. Insipred by the sounds of bands such The Cure, Kate Bush, Kraftwerk, Curve, Recoil, Garbage, Massive Attack, Portishead, Lamb, Hooverphonic, Nirvana, U2, Depeche Mode. Maydrim comes to scene with one of the most exciting, fresh and inspirational sounds available.
* “Drink my eyes”, Shock Millenium (2000, Quality/Guillemot)
* “Inside”, “Drink my eyes”, Lighthouse”, “Delusions”, (2000, Ayto Málaga)
* “#Interactive” (2001, Unreleased)
* “Killing Moon”, Play The Game (2005, Lunar Records)
* “Shakespeare’s Sister”, (2006, El Diablo)
* “Makeyourselfagain” (To be released)
* International Shock Millenium Contest (1999), “Best Song”.
* Muestra Ciudad de Málaga 2000, “Best band”.
* HispaSonic, “Best Trip-Hop song” (Inside).
* Caja de España, II Electronic Music Conquest (2006), “Winner” (Lighthouse).