2,020 Shouts - 23,884,479 Scrobbles
Mayday Parade was born in 2005 when two popular Tallahassee bands, Kid Named Chicago and Defining Moment, decided to merge and form one group. Both bands had been friends for a long time but they each seemed to have different kind of holdups. They pooled their resources, booted out the undedicated members and decided to take the good from each band and move forward. Armed with a dynamic lead singer Derek Sanders of Defining Moment, Mayday Parade explodes with energy and personality.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsKatie, don't cry, I know
You're trying your hardest
And the hardest part is letting, go
Of the nights we shared
Ocala is calling and you know it's haunting
- LyricsI need some time just deliver the things that I need for now
Everything that I feel's like a warm deep calm casting over me
And it's taking me to somewhere new
If you believe that everything's alright
You won't be all alone tonight
- LyricsI had a dream last night we
Drove out to see Las Vegas
We lost ourselves in the bright lights
I wish you could have seen us
Begging for change to get home
- Somebody That I Used to Know (feat. Vic Fuentes) - (4:05) - 16,657 plays
- LyricsWhen you're alone, do you think of me?
And my diamond rings thrown out to sea
And when you love, do you love for me?
Like harmony, a never ending dream
Oh well, oh well
- Kids In Love - (3:35) - 19,465 plays
- Jersey - (3:30) - 15,639 plays
- Anywhere But Here - (3:09) - 16,100 plays
- Terrible Things - (3:58) - 19,400 plays
- Black Cat - (3:23) - 11,729 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online