Maybach Music Group
54 Shouts - 146,280 Scrobbles
Maybach Music Group is a record label founded by rapper Rick Ross, currently distributed by Warner Bros. Records, which took over distribution following the expiration of a deal with Def Jam Recordings. Maybach Music Group released its first album in 2009 being Rick Ross's Deeper Than Rap after the release Rick Ross focused more on signing artists to his label then discovered Masspike Miles and Triple C's .
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrics[Rick Ross]
Tupac back, Tupac back
There's all these bitches screaming that Tupac back
All eyes on me, better Picture Me Rollin'
Buying brand new rims, but them bitches is stolen
- LyricsThe guys from Maybach Music Group just released another track off the "Self Made" album set to hit the stores on May 23rd 2011, even if every member is still taking care of their solo career, Wale and his label colleagues still find the time to record for Maybach Music Group.
This time Wale is taking the lead and shaking the music scene, and along with him so do Pill, Rick Ross and Meek Mill.
Below you can view the lyrics to By Any Means, produced by Lil Lody and featured on Maybach Music Group's upcoming album "Self Made".
Wale- By Any Means Lyrics Feat. Meek Mill, Pill & Rick Ross
[Rick Ross - Chorus]
- Lyrics[Meek Mill:]
Look I be ridin through my old hood, but I'm in my new whip, same old attitude but
I'm on that new shit. They say they gone rob me, see me never do shit, 'cause
they know that's the reason they gon' end up on them news clips. Audemar
[[Piguet Wristwatch]] on my wrist, bustdown! we poppin bottles like I scored the
- LyricsMy new lady says she leaving me
Ah fuck her, I don't care
Plus I got another over there
She been wanting to be with me
Got her in her underwear
- Lyrics[Verse 1 - Wale]
They tried and tell me I don't fit up in this motha fucka
Cause Rozay been talkin white he think he Uncle Ruckus
I laugh at Jimmy, they was spending silly with my budget
And now I'm rolling with some cooler niggas I can fuck with
- Black Magic - (3:01) - 35 plays
- Pandemonium - (6:34) - 34 plays
- Power Circle (feat. Kendrick Lamar) - (8:36) - 75 plays
- Pacman - (4:10) - 29 plays
- Levels - (3:00) - 38 plays