Mayada El Hennawy
2 Shouts - 3,395 Scrobbles
Mayada El Hennawy is a famous Syrian singer born October 8, 1959 in Aleppo, Syria Mayada El Hennawy was one of the prominent artists of the late 20th century. Her songs were composed by such notorious Arab composers as Baligh Hamdi, Ryad Sonbaty, Mohamed El Mouji, Mohamed Soltan, Helmi Bakr and others. Mayada El Hennawy reached the peak of her fame in the 1980s thanks to a soulful, strong voice and a rare ability to interpret all kinds of traditional songs. Mayada El Hennawy's hit songs are: "Ana Baacha'ak", "Habbina w Ithabbina", "Ana Mokhlisalak", "Kan Ya Makan".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ya Nadime - (7:02) - 10 plays
- El Shams - (9:31) - 6 plays
- Ana Baashaak - Live - (19:31) - 9 plays
- Tayep Khalek - (6:30) - 7 plays
- El Hob Elli Kan - (19:47) - 39 plays
- Laya Haq Aandak - (7:16) - 20 plays
- Alouli Ansa - (11:08) - 9 plays
- A'aday - (5:59) - 3 plays
- Taijak Dafani - (4:48) - 3 plays
- Ala'ah Alayek - (5:34) - 3 plays