Max Rafferty (born 1984, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, England) is the lead singer and guitarist of the indie band, The Third Man.
He was the bass guitarist of popular British indie band The Kooks. Prior to joining The Kooks, he lived in Bridgnorth. He attended Bridgnorth Endowed School. He played bass for the funk band Booyaka. He also lived in Milton Keynes and attended Kingsbrook School. Max officially left the band , The Kooks, on 30 January 2008 after long standing rumours and an on-off absence from the band, because of his drug-problems.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely Town - (2:33) - 102 plays
- Just One Life Away - (1:30) - 80 plays
- Go Down Easy - (2:46) - 47 plays
- Song 4 - (3:17) - 35 plays
- Dangerous - (2:57) - 25 plays
- Spill Recall - (3:23) - 14 plays
- Go Down Easy (Acoustic) - (2:43) - 13 plays
- Sorry Today - (3:09) - 4 plays
- Take Me Down - (3:11) - 4 plays
- Sleep Easy - (1:58) - 8 plays