2 Shouts - 14,813 Scrobbles
Max Ochs (born Maxwell Ochs in Queens, New York, Dec 31, 1940) is a fingerstyle acoustic guitarist and folklorist who recorded for Takoma Records among other labels. His family moved to Annapolis, Maryland in 1945, where Ochs spent his adolescence. His friendship and association with guitarist John Fahey led to many music collaborations, including that of Mississippi John Hurt who spent weeks teaching Ochs older picking styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Victor's Rag - (1:53) - 279 plays
- Imaginational Anthem - (4:23) - 178 plays
- Ain't Nobody High Raga - (8:43) - 204 plays
- Imaginational Anthem (1969) - (3:14) - 136 plays
- Imaginational Anthem (2004) - (4:10) - 76 plays
- Hooray For Another Day - (7:14) - 58 plays
- Oncones - (4:22) - 48 plays
- In Christ There Is No East or West - (2:39) - 41 plays
- Raga Puti - (3:19) - 42 plays
- Crows - (0:29) - 34 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online