2 Shouts - 14,433 Scrobbles
Max Ochs (born Maxwell Ochs in Queens, New York, Dec 31, 1940) is a fingerstyle acoustic guitarist and folklorist who recorded for Takoma Records among other labels. His family moved to Annapolis, Maryland in 1945, where Ochs spent his adolescence. His friendship and association with guitarist John Fahey led to many music collaborations, including that of Mississippi John Hurt who spent weeks teaching Ochs older picking styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Victor's Rag - (1:53) - 215 plays
- Ain't Nobody High Raga - (8:43) - 184 plays
- Imaginational Anthem - (4:23) - 135 plays
- Imaginational Anthem (1969) - (3:14) - 124 plays
- Imaginational Anthem (2004) - (4:10) - 69 plays
- Oncones - (4:22) - 44 plays
- Hooray For Another Day - (7:14) - 49 plays
- Raga Puti - (3:19) - 39 plays
- In Christ There Is No East or West - (2:39) - 34 plays
- Crows - (0:29) - 28 plays