70 Shouts - 587,774 Scrobbles
Maurice Jarre (born in Lyon, France, September 13, 1924, died in Malibu, USA, March 29th, 2009) was a French composer of film scores noted for the scores of many motion pictures, in particular those of David Lean -- Lawrence of Arabia (1962), Doctor Zhivago (1965), and A Passage to India (1984). All three of these scores won Academy Awards and are widely considered to be among Jarre's best work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Overture - (4:25) - 1,450 plays
- Main Title - (2:40) - 1,208 plays
- Unchained Melody [Orchestral] - (3:59) - 799 plays
- Interior student cafe (Outtake) - (1:36) - 469 plays
- Unchained Melody - (3:38) - 3,020 plays
- Miracle - (3:10) - 483 plays
- Lawrence of Arabia - (4:18) - 240 plays
- "Lawrence of Arabia" Suite - (12:48) - 215 plays
- That Is the Desert - (2:56) - 237 plays
- Carpe Diem - (4:47) - 275 plays