70 Shouts - 571,813 Scrobbles
Maurice Jarre (born in Lyon, France, September 13, 1924, died in Malibu, USA, March 29th, 2009) was a French composer of film scores noted for the scores of many motion pictures, in particular those of David Lean -- Lawrence of Arabia (1962), Doctor Zhivago (1965), and A Passage to India (1984). All three of these scores won Academy Awards and are widely considered to be among Jarre's best work.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Overture - (4:25) - 1,547 plays
- Main Title - (2:40) - 1,189 plays
- Unchained Melody [Orchestral] - (3:59) - 778 plays
- Miracle - (3:10) - 513 plays
- Interior student cafe (Outtake) - (1:36) - 480 plays
- Unchained Melody - (3:38) - 3,148 plays
- Nefud Mirage - (2:21) - 334 plays
- "Lawrence of Arabia" Suite - (12:48) - 321 plays
- That Is the Desert - (2:56) - 328 plays
- Arrival At Auda's Camp - (2:05) - 317 plays