6 Shouts - 115,756 Scrobbles
Maura O'Connell is an Irish born singer who's melodies gave her a successful career in Ireland before she left for Nashville. She had released many albums, specially memorable is "Feet of A Dancer."
Dé Danann were first to find her - see her web site www.mauraoconnell.com for more information.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Summerfly - (3:05) - 362 plays
- Unconstant Lover - (2:35) - 206 plays
- Down By the Salley Gardens - (3:40) - 373 plays
- Stories - (3:51) - 104 plays
- Trouble in the Fields - (3:28) - 74 plays
- Living in These Troubled Times - (3:20) - 68 plays
- Western Highway - (3:38) - 51 plays
- Mystic Lipstick - (4:54) - 79 plays
- The Water Is Wide - (3:12) - 31 plays
- Stór Mo Chroi - (0:30) - 29 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online