41 Shouts - 481,428 Scrobbles
In the past three years Matthew Mayfield has both redefined himself and redefined how a musician can record and release music. When Matthew’s previous band, Moses Mayfield, which signed with Epic when he was only 21, disbanded at the close of 2007, the Birmingham-based musician was forced to decide how to proceed with his life. A working musician since the age of 18, he only knew songwriting, recording, and touring. “All I ever wanted to be was a rock 'n roll star,” Matthew says. “When the band broke up, I knew I had to keep pushing."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Element - (5:07) - 2,889 plays
- Fire Escape - (4:14) - 2,889 plays
- Take What I Can Get - (3:59) - 2,225 plays
- Wild Eyes - (2:53) - 1,451 plays
- Heartbeat - (3:22) - 935 plays
- Come Back Home - (3:17) - 883 plays
- Ain't Much More To Say - (3:26) - 920 plays
- Track You Down - (3:31) - 952 plays
- Better - (3:16) - 1,432 plays
- First in Line - (4:07) - 624 plays