341 Shouts - 3,752,209 Scrobbles
Matthew Good is a rock musician from Coquitlam, BC, Canada, formerly of the Matthew Good Band, which was disbanded in 2002. His solo career has met with continued success, with the release of Avalanche on March 4, 2003. He followed that up on June 15, 2004 with White Light Rock and Roll Review, and on September 20, 2005 with In a Coma, a best-of documenting his musical career from 1995-2005. On July 31, 2007, he released his third album, entitled Hospital Music. The album consisted of 15 tracks, and is a deviation from the other albums in that this album is completely personal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Weapon - (6:00) - 4,996 plays
- Born Losers - (5:18) - 1,865 plays
- In A World Called Catastrophe - (5:59) - 1,472 plays
- Last Parade - (5:57) - 1,551 plays
- Alert Status Red - (4:19) - 1,220 plays
- Avalanche - (7:26) - 1,304 plays
- While We Were Hunting Rabbits - (8:01) - 1,297 plays
- Pledge Of Allegiance - (4:58) - 1,107 plays
- Arrows Of Desire - (4:06) - 1,199 plays
- Had It Coming - (2:40) - 1,089 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online