341 Shouts - 3,785,755 Scrobbles
Matthew Good is a rock musician from Coquitlam, BC, Canada, formerly of the Matthew Good Band, which was disbanded in 2002. His solo career has met with continued success, with the release of Avalanche on March 4, 2003. He followed that up on June 15, 2004 with White Light Rock and Roll Review, and on September 20, 2005 with In a Coma, a best-of documenting his musical career from 1995-2005. On July 31, 2007, he released his third album, entitled Hospital Music. The album consisted of 15 tracks, and is a deviation from the other albums in that this album is completely personal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Weapon - (6:00) - 4,330 plays
- Born Losers - (5:18) - 1,480 plays
- In A World Called Catastrophe - (5:59) - 1,266 plays
- Alert Status Red - (4:19) - 1,122 plays
- Last Parade - (5:57) - 1,103 plays
- While We Were Hunting Rabbits - (8:01) - 1,149 plays
- Avalanche - (7:26) - 1,038 plays
- Pledge Of Allegiance - (4:58) - 1,046 plays
- Arrows Of Desire - (4:06) - 1,106 plays
- Lullaby For The New World Order - (3:52) - 780 plays