331 Shouts - 3,450,491 Scrobbles
Matthew Good is a rock musician from Coquitlam, BC, Canada, formerly of the Matthew Good Band, which was disbanded in 2002. His solo career has met with continued success, with the release of Avalanche on March 4, 2003. He followed that up on June 15, 2004 with White Light Rock and Roll Review, and on September 20, 2005 with In a Coma, a best-of documenting his musical career from 1995-2005. On July 31, 2007, he released his third album, entitled Hospital Music. The album consisted of 15 tracks, and is a deviation from the other albums in that this album is completely personal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHere by my side; an angel,
here by my side; the devil.
never turn your back on me,
never turn your back on me, again.
here by my side, it's heaven.
- LyricsWell there ain't nothing to this but your daughter
and the life you would not give her break your plans
traipsed across the continent a squatter
for your lies at night to sleep between my hands
When the lights come on this whole place gets ugly
- In A World Called Catastrophe - (6:00) - 2,467 plays
- LyricsIn the wilderness
Earplugs for the birds and the animals
And blinders for your beast of burden
The will for learning
- LyricsBuy in, it'll shut you up
Try it, it should shut you up
We've brought someone in to shut you up
It's a life's work
While we were hunting rabbits
- Pledge Of Allegiance - (4:58) - 1,974 plays
- Avalanche - (7:27) - 1,990 plays
- Last Parade - (5:56) - 1,950 plays
- 21st Century Living - (3:09) - 1,802 plays
- Lullaby For The New World Order - (3:52) - 1,579 plays