335 Shouts - 3,646,508 Scrobbles
Matthew Good is a rock musician from Coquitlam, BC, Canada, formerly of the Matthew Good Band, which was disbanded in 2002. His solo career has met with continued success, with the release of Avalanche on March 4, 2003. He followed that up on June 15, 2004 with White Light Rock and Roll Review, and on September 20, 2005 with In a Coma, a best-of documenting his musical career from 1995-2005. On July 31, 2007, he released his third album, entitled Hospital Music. The album consisted of 15 tracks, and is a deviation from the other albums in that this album is completely personal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Weapon - (6:05) - 6,472 plays
- Arrows Of Desire - (4:06) - 5,676 plays
- Born Losers - (5:19) - 2,665 plays
- Had It Coming - (2:40) - 4,514 plays
- Via Dolorosa - (4:03) - 4,629 plays
- We're Long Gone - (2:10) - 3,882 plays
- Garden Of Knives - (5:30) - 4,058 plays
- In A World Called Catastrophe - (6:00) - 1,725 plays
- So Close - (3:43) - 3,585 plays
- Mutineering - (5:06) - 3,548 plays