301 Shouts - 3,757,102 Scrobbles
Depending on whom you ask, Matthew Dear (born in Kingsville, Texas, USA) is a DJ, a dance-music producer, an experimental pop artist, a bandleader. He co-founded both Ghostly International and its dancefloor offshoot, Spectral Sound. He’s had remixes commissioned by The xx, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Spoon, Hot Chip, The Postal Service and The Chemical Brothers; he’s made mixes for the Fabric mix series and Get Physical’s Body Language.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Her Fantasy - (6:14) - 39,903 plays
- Earthforms - (3:35) - 29,531 plays
- Headcage - (3:45) - 24,100 plays
- Up & Out - (4:16) - 18,331 plays
- Fighting Is Futile - (5:01) - 18,160 plays
- Ahead of Myself - (3:50) - 16,638 plays
- Little People (Black City) - (9:20) - 11,310 plays
- Slowdance - (4:21) - 14,650 plays
- Get the Rhyme Right - (3:48) - 14,137 plays
- Overtime - (3:13) - 13,692 plays