59 Shouts - 735,382 Scrobbles
Matt Monro (December 1, 1930 (or 1932, say some sources) - February 7, 1985) was a ballad singer of the 1960s and one of great international postwar entertainers. Throughout his 30-year career he filled cabarets, nightclubs, music halls and stadiums across the globe, from Australia, Japan, the Philippines, and Hong Kong to Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas. He sold more than 25 million records during his lifetime (most of those sales however didn't come until after his death), imbuing each one with his elegant blend of majesty, sincerity, and superior technique.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- From Russia With Love - (2:35) - 16,880 plays
- Mary's Boy Child - (3:20) - 4,787 plays
- Born Free - (2:46) - 2,611 plays
- On Days Like These - (3:39) - 2,869 plays
- Portrait Of My Love - (2:46) - 1,979 plays
- My Kind of Girl - (2:57) - 1,876 plays
- Yesterday - (2:38) - 1,131 plays
- Softly As I Leave You - (3:21) - 1,088 plays
- Walk Away - (2:51) - 1,417 plays
- When A Child Is Born - (2:52) - 838 plays