Matt Mays & El Torpedo
21 Shouts - 287,800 Scrobbles
Matt Mays & El Torpedo is a Canadian rock band based in Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia and New York City. It consists of Matt Mays (guitar, vocals), Rob Crowell (keys, vocals), Jay Smith (guitar, vocals), Tim Baker (drums) and Andy Patil (bass, vocals). Born out of the release of Matt Mays’ debut solo album (Matt Mays Sonic Records 2002), El Torpedo began playing a steady line up of shows in their native Nova Scotia. Flooring audience after audience in crowded bars around the province, the band quickly proved them selves to be one of the premiere live acts in the area.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cocaine Cowgirl - (4:25) - 1,017 plays
- Tall Trees - (2:51) - 1,245 plays
- On The Hood - (4:55) - 656 plays
- The Plan - (3:30) - 339 plays
- It Don't Matter - (3:12) - 315 plays
- Building A Boat - (3:37) - 584 plays
- Travellin' - (4:01) - 312 plays
- Stand Down At Sundown - (5:44) - 277 plays
- Terminal Romance - (7:39) - 513 plays
- Rock Ranger Record - (2:01) - 391 plays