63 Shouts - 601,966 Scrobbles
On the surface, 22-year-old Florida native Matt Hires seems to be the epitome of the sunshine state: bare-footed, artistic, and coolly easy-going. But there’s a lot more to him than meets the eye. As a child, Matt was introduced to different musical genres by his father. It was Matt’s father that passed along his old, handmade acoustic guitar from 1977 to Matt when he was sixteen years old - the same guitar that Matt uses today. A homeschooler, Matt taught himself to play the guitar.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsPretty girls come from the ugliest places
You come from the worst of them all
Heart-breakers like you are hard to erase
You lift me up just so I fall
I followed you all the way down to the coast
- Honey, Let Me Sing You A Song - (4:09) - 2,466 plays
- Forever - (3:28) - 1,852 plays
- Out of the Dark - (3:48) - 1,603 plays
- Turn the Page - (3:23) - 1,078 plays
- Signal In The Sky - (4:33) - 1,004 plays
- The Sound Of Falling In Love - (4:24) - 856 plays
- A --> B - (3:15) - 644 plays
- You Are the One - (3:26) - 559 plays
- State Lines - (2:49) - 545 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online