183 Shouts - 975,787 Scrobbles
Matt Elliott is a singer/songwriter from Bristol, United Kingdom, who plays folk music with an approach of a dark ambience. He also produced & recorded under the name The Third Eye Foundation. Elliott was first inspired to investigate & to attempt to understand music at around 7 years old on hearing the mournful tones of a russian orthodox choir & wondering how music alone can move you to tears. This would eventually inspire him to study music un-academically through his own research into sound & music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oh How We Fell - (11:49) - 3,568 plays
- Dust Flesh and Bones - (9:16) - 3,829 plays
- How to Kill a Rose - (1:59) - 2,714 plays
- Trying to Explain - (2:39) - 2,466 plays
- Please Please Please - (2:34) - 2,641 plays
- This Is for - (3:51) - 2,462 plays
- The Kursk - (11:31) - 2,546 plays
- The Guilty Party - (7:13) - 2,399 plays
- The Pain That's Yet to Come - (3:41) - 2,512 plays
- The Maid We Messed - (20:19) - 1,995 plays