7 Shouts - 11,558 Scrobbles
Matt Butcher is no stranger to travelling. Born in England to Christian missionaries, he lived in Amsterdam and Colorado before moving to Orlando, Florida. His love of music began at an early age, listening to his parents spin classic records on the turntable - Van Morrison, Neil Young, Bruce Springsteen. Many of these influences would inform his later work. His first band The Heathens, a rollic...king country-rock outfit, released their album “Big White House” in 2006. The album garnered favorable reviews and won the group a devoted following throughout Central Florida.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Famous Country Singer - (4:53) - 33 plays
- Giving My Sadness a Name - (4:42) - 15 plays
- On My Mind - (3:26) - 9 plays
- Woman Left Waiting - (4:03) - 9 plays
- Me and My Friends - (4:42) - 7 plays
- Grey Skies, Green Shoes - (4:26) - 3 plays
- Grace on a Greyhound Bus - (4:02) - 9 plays
- The Company I Keep - (4:05) - 3 plays
- Keep It Together - (3:43) - 6 plays
- The Road - (3:19) - 3 plays