Masters of Reality
147 Shouts - 1,730,018 Scrobbles
Masters of Reality is a rock band formed in 1981 by guitarist, producer and singer Chris Goss and Tim Harrington in Syracuse, New York. The band is now part of the "Palm Desert Scene", which includes Kyuss, Queens of the Stone Age and many other stoner rock or (as they prefer to call it) desert rock bands. The band is named after the album "Master of Reality" by Black Sabbath. After its first incarnation - which consisted of Chris Goss, Tim Harrington, Vinnie Ludovico and Googe - broke apart in 1989, the band developed into a band with alternating lineups.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLay it down little honey child, got something I wanna taste
I got myself a hatchet to lay these woods to waste
And when my work is through I'm gonna bring my cash to you
Go down and see my sugar girl, she knows just what to do
Sugar girl, wanna piece of that stuff
- LyricsJohn brown
Bring him down
Pull his body
To the ground
Left him up
- LyricsNow I am a saint
a worried stone i ain't
Now i am a cat
what you think 'bout that?
- LyricsThen when the circle spoke
The light fell
The spell broke
Come down on me
- LyricsWalking down the street
I can feel the tension
Everybody on me
Like I'm some kinda suspect
It's gotten me to thinkin'
- Gettin' High - (3:10) - 1,697 plays
- Doraldina's Prophecies - (5:31) - 1,110 plays
- Rabbit One - (9:10) - 1,355 plays
- Deep in the Hole - (4:25) - 1,392 plays
- Kill The King - (7:38) - 989 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online