0 Shouts - 3,146 Scrobbles
Master β (born November 15, 1987) is a satirical hip-hop artist from Hunterdon County, New Jersey. Formerly a member of the rap group the Red Lite Dyztrik, he perfected his skills by means of local Battle of the Bands and by surviving the rough streets of Clinton, New Jersey.Read More...
His widely anticipated solo debut, Holiday Hits & Runs, was released in 2009. This album propelled Master β into the turbulent world of novelty Christmas rapping, the genre for which he is best known. Noted for his dark humor and orgasmic flow, Master β has won acclaim both as a novelty Christmas rapper and as an epic poet, strongly influenced by the legendary Greek writers. His musical influences hail from a wide spectrum of various artists, including Tom Waits, the Wiggles, and Four Tet.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let It Be - 82 plays
- North Pole State of Mind (feat. KMAC-10) - 79 plays
- Nite B4 Chri$tma$ - 67 plays
- Ode to Stuart Smith - 44 plays
- Tiny Tim (Intro) - 40 plays
- I'm So Suburbia - 37 plays
- Work It (feat. KMAC-10) - 34 plays
- A Very Beastman X-Mas (feat. Larry Bartram) [Bonus Track] - 23 plays
- D.O.S. (Death Of Scrooge) - 22 plays
- Airplanes - 85 plays