4 Shouts - 3,058 Scrobbles
Master β (born November 15, 1987) is a satirical hip-hop artist from Hunterdon County, New Jersey. Formerly a member of the rap group the Red Lite Dyztrik, he perfected his skills by means of local Battle of the Bands and by surviving the rough streets of Clinton, New Jersey. His widely anticipated solo debut, Holiday Hits & Runs, was released in 2009. This album propelled Master β into the turbulent world of novelty Christmas rapping, the genre for which he is best known.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Brick Red (feat. G*foR$E) - (4:33) - 3 plays
- Gin Soaked Judas - (3:16) - 4 plays
- Daze of Chri$tma$ (feat. KMAC-10) - (3:41) - 4 plays
- Chri$tma$ Di$count - (1:57) - 2 plays
- North Pole State of Mind (feat. KMAC-10) - (4:41) - 2 plays
- Let It Be - (2:48) - 4 plays
- ShamWow! - (3:58) - 2 plays
- Nite B4 Chri$tma$ - (1:48) - 3 plays
- Never Gonna Know - (4:30) - 1 plays
- Party in Boston, M.A. (feat. Papa Cap, G*foR$E & The White Obama) - (3:22) - 2 plays