Massive Attack vs. Mad Professor
25 Shouts - 494,991 Scrobbles
This is the studio work of London's prodigious dub godfather, mad professor, who takes Protection as raw material to create a completely new experience. Mad Professor heavily edits the original material to form a slow, pulsating mix in which the beat is emphasized, reverb is extensively used and the occasional vocals (many of the tracks are almost entirely instrumental) fade in-and-out in typical dub fashion, making a mix that is hypnotic and occasionally overwhelming.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Radiation Ruling The Nation (Protection) - (8:32) - 9,428 plays
- Trinity Dub ((Three) - (2:20) - 3,652 plays
- Trinity Dub (Three) - (2:20) - 911 plays
- Bumper Ball Dub (Karmacoma) - (6:00) - 780 plays
- Moving Dub (Better Things) - (5:57) - 673 plays
- Cool Monsoon (Weather Storm) - (7:09) - 662 plays
- Eternal Feedback (Sly) - 618 plays
- Backward Sucking (Heat Miser) - 544 plays
- I Spy (Spying Glass) - (5:07) - 557 plays
- Eternal Feedback - (6:18) - 164 plays